What Does the Future Hold? – Bridging Service
Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn, Sam Dickerson
ONE SERVICE ONLY 10AM
Another year has gone by, and it is once again time to wish our graduating high school seniors well as they move on to their next journey as young adults. This is also a time to show gratitude to the kindhearted volunteers who have helped nurture our children and youth. Please join us for a very special single service at 10am, followed by a lively celebration.
- Pancake Breakfast to Support RE 2019-05-10
- Minister’s Message May 2019 2019-05-03
- Social Justice Updates 2019-04-26
- April’s Theme – Exploring Wholeness by Rev. Nica 2019-04-03
- Social Action – Guest Contributor, Matthew Chapa 2019-03-25
Live Band Karaoke
- Saturday Jun 1st, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Summer Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Jun 22nd, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fall Equinox Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Sep 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Congregational Fall Retreat Camp De Benneville Pines Sept. 27 – 29, 2019
- Friday Sep 27th, 4:30 pm - 12:00 pm
Winter Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Dec 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
My name is Anahi and I have been a member of our congregation for 4 and a half years. When I found Unitarian Universalism, I was alone in the world trying to create social change. I struggle against apathy and indifference and my actions seemed insignificant. Then I came to community and I fulfilled my sense of belonging. I appreciate that I can come as I am.
Read the full testimonial.