Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn
Services at 9:15 & 11:00
On this Easter Sunday, we will celebrate our traditional UU Flower Communion. Please bring a flower or two to share with the congregation. This service is a chance for us to find ways to restore our wholeness after times of brokenness, struggle, and pain. Join us for a festive day of music, beauty, and celebration.
- April’s Theme – Exploring Wholeness by Rev. Nica 2019-04-03
- Social Action – Guest Contributor, Matthew Chapa 2019-03-25
- President’s Message March 2019-03-12
- Minister’s Message March 2019-03-07
- Religious Education News February 2019-02-27
My name is Anahi and I have been a member of our congregation for 4 and a half years. When I found Unitarian Universalism, I was alone in the world trying to create social change. I struggle against apathy and indifference and my actions seemed insignificant. Then I came to community and I fulfilled my sense of belonging. I appreciate that I can come as I am.
Read the full testimonial.