Trusting Each Other
Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn
Services at 9:15 & 11:00
Our society can lead us to be very suspicious of one another. Yet, our faith calls us to be in Beloved Community with one another. Our Covenant of Good Relations asks us to assume good intentions and lays out a clear way for us to be in community together. Explore with us what it might look like to practice trust in each other and community.
- Social Action February 2019 2019-02-19
- President’s Message February 2019 2019-02-15
- Minister’s Message February 2019-02-08
- 2019 Auction, Saturday March 2nd, 5pm! 2019-01-26
- Religious Education News 2019-01-18
Anne Braden: Southern Patriot
- Saturday Feb 23rd, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CVUUF Annual Auction
- Saturday Mar 2nd, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Spring Equinox Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Mar 16th, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Summer Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Jun 22nd, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fall Equinox Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Sep 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Winter Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Dec 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
When I think about giving generously to this church, I think of two distinct aspects of giving which together complete my thoughts and feelings on my financial role at CVUUF. First, I am aware of my responsibility to give, and second, the actual act of giving is important to me. So, I will briefly share my thoughts on both.
Read the full testimonial.