Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn
Services at 9:15 & 11:00
What if instead of aiming to achieve perfection we could accept that we are actually perfect in our imperfection? What possibilities does that open up for us as humans and as communities? Join us to explore how to be a perfectly imperfect human being and the rich spiritual lessons that come with accepting ourselves and others just the way we are.
- President’s Message February 2019 2019-02-15
- Minister’s Message February 2019-02-08
- 2019 Auction, Saturday March 2nd, 5pm! 2019-01-26
- Religious Education News 2019-01-18
- President’s Message January 2019-01-11
Anne Braden: Southern Patriot
- Saturday Feb 23rd, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CVUUF Annual Auction
- Saturday Mar 2nd, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Spring Equinox Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Mar 16th, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Summer Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Jun 22nd, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fall Equinox Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Sep 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Winter Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Dec 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I’ve been a Fellowship member for since 1990. I joined to give our children a spiritual education, but now that they are fully launched with good UU values I am still a member for my own sake. I’m helping with the upcoming Stewardship Campaign, and I am going to tell you why I support this Fellowship with my time and treasure.
Read the full testimonial.